How well do we know our teachers?
This week is get to know your teacher time? As teachers we get to know a lot about our students, their families, their hobbies, likes/dislikes etc.
How well do you know your teacher?
This may require a bit of work before you start the twitter chat on Wednesday. Have fun
You will need to interview them as a class or as individuals to try and get the best answers you can fo this. (Try and guess the answers first before you ask them to see how well you do know them)
- What schools did your teacher go to when they were growing up?
- What is your favourite thing about your teacher and why is that important to you.
- What does your teacher enjoy doing when they are away from school?
- What made them want to be a teacher?
- What is it about your school that your teacher likes the most?
- Why are you his/her favourite students?
- If your teacher could do another job what would it be and why?
- What do you think your teacher would be great at if they were not a teacher?
- Why do you think it is important that you get to know your teacher?(Do you know how many hours on average you spend with your teacher?)
- If you were your teacher what would you do differently to make your classroom better?