Term 4 is almost over, we've had a whole year of hard work and plenty of great fun with Kidsedchatnz. Our topics have included; Coding, Health & Nutrition , Science, and family. We have learnt some amazing things from all of the children taking part and it is always proving to me how important it is to be a learner. In class, my children are teaching me how to create stop animations using plasticine and I'm always learning ways to be a better teacher or parent, but all of this requires hard work.
This week WE have three challenges for you before taking part in Kidsedchatnz:
1 - Find or make up a great quote about learning, make it into a poster or meme and share it with us on Wednesday.
2 - Talk to another child and identify what they want to be learning in 10 years? Why?
3 - Ask an adult about their learning, what are they learning and how does this make them feel.
Your questions for this week:
- What have you learnt about so far in term 4? Has it been easy or difficult to learn? Why?
- What is something (eg a sport, hobbies, cultural etc) that you have learnt outside of school? Why do you do take part in these activities?
- What words would you use to describe term 4 for you and your class?
- What praise has your teacher given you this term?
- What has been one challenge that you have faced in term 4? How have you beaten this challenge?
- What advice do your teachers, friends and families give you about learning? What does it mean? Share any posters or memes you have made.
- What do you think you will be doing in 10 years and what will you be learning?
- What does it mean to be a life long learner and why is this important?
Hei kōnā mai.
See you on Wednesday at 2pm