This week we are looking at Persuasive Writing and sharing an opinion
|Image from http://www.photosforclass.com/search?text=Maui+Dolphin|
The Māui dolphin
Opinion, Facts and Thoughts
- What are some native animals to New Zealand that are in threat of extinction?
- How do we protect and look after our native animals in NZ?
- Where are you most likely to see New Zealand’s native animals?
- Many people believe that to save animals from extinction they should be bred in zoos? Do you agree/disagree with this statement and give one reason why.
- When zoo bred animals are released back into the wild there can be serious problems. What might some of these problems be?
- Zoos are …...a life sentence for animals. What do you think this means?
- Why do you think animals in the wild die before they reach maturity?
- ...the only way to save our endangered animals is to study and protect their habitat. Why?
- Should we have zoos or wildlife parks? Why?
- If you could chose one animal to study what would it be and why?
See you all on Wednesday at 2pm.