This term Te Mata School Room 39 have been looking at our home region for our inquiry and its place in the world. These are some of the thinking questions that we used early on in our inquiries to start our thinking about Hawkes Bay’s place in the world. It’s a pretty awesome place to live! We would like to hear all about your region and what makes it special!
Before this week's chat check out the videos.
We are looking forward to hearing all about where in New Zealand we all tweet from.
- What are some of the things that make your region so special to you?
- What are some of the “ fun play” resources that you can use, that are in your local area?
- In Hawkes Bay we have wine as a big industry here. Are there industries or businesses in your region that are special to your area?
- Why/how have those industries been established there?
- What are the most fun things to do in your region?
- What places would you take a tourist in your area? Why?
- Are there any 'secret' spots that only locals know about?
- If you could live in another place in New Zealand, where would it be and why?
See you all on Friday.