This week we are looking at our global and local environment. It sometimes seems that whenever I turn on the TV there is some type of weather/pollution/environmental related disaster occurring. I often wonder what I could be doing better to help lessen this problem.
So I thought who better to ask than our knowledgable Kidsedchatnz team.
Before this weeks chat ( I know it is today AND it is your first day back after a long Easter weekend) watch the videos below.
This video is aimed at our senior classrooms :)
This weeks questions are:
1. Our environment is precious. What are some of the environmental issues facing the world at the moment?
2. What are some things you do at home to help reduce waste/rubbish?
3. Tell us about the things that happen at your school to reduce waste and save energy?
5. What is one thing you could do better or more often to reduce waste at your school?
6. Can one person make a difference or do we need a team approach?
7. NZ has lots of endangered species. What can we do to ensure future generations see them?
8. Have you been involved in any school or community events to protect our environment?
8. Design a way to reduce the amount of packaging around new toys.