Last week New Zealand's best books for 2015 were chosen at the NZ Book Awards. We have decided that this weeks questions will celebrate the greats books kids from across New Zealand read.
See you at 2pm on Wednesday!
Here are this weeks questions:
- If you could be any character in a book, who would you choose to be and why?
- If you could have dinner with 3 of your favourite book characters who would they be and why?
- Describe the perfect place to read.
- Which books do you prefer reading, non-fiction or fictions books. Give us a reason why!
- If you have created an e-book, share the link. We would love to read them and give you feedback.
- Suggest a book that would be great to read as a class. Tell us why it’s an awesome book.
- Describe what happens in your class that makes reading fun for you?
- If you wrote a book, what would it be about? Why would you choose that?
- Share a favourite quote from a character in a book you loved reading about.
I love books, so can't wait to hear what everyone else enjoys reading!
P.S:If you love reading and LOVE Pizza encourage your teacher to take part in this challenge.