This weeks Kidsedchatnz is all about family. With Mother's Day coming up on Sunday I thought this would be a cool topic for us to chat about!
Try to watch the video below before the session to understand more about how important families are.
1. Who makes up your family? What position were you born in your family? Oldest? Youngest? Middle? What's it like being that position?
2. What is special about your family? What do you love about your family?
3. Would you prefer to be in a big family or small family? Why?
4. Do you have any family traditions? (Holidays, fun activities etc)
5. How often do you spend time with your grandparents? Do you think it's important to spend time with them?
6. What's the best piece of advice a family member has given you?
7. Share a story about your family. What's something interesting or funny we can learn about them?
8. Kid President has a list of 10 things every Mum needs to know. What would you add to the list?
9. It's Mother's day on Sunday, can you send a special message to your Mum?
10. Just for fun! Make a poem, sentence or story using these 3 words: Kind, Proud, Hero.
I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!