So before you take part in this week's Kidsedchatnz I want you to try and complete some of the following tasks prior to the chat. If you can't complete the tasks that's fine, you will still be able to take part in the chat.
1) Create a Pick a Path adventure using Minecraft.
2) Create your very own Restaurant using Minecraft. Make sure you create a name and theme for your new restaurant.
3) Get into the Christmas spirit and build something with a Christmas theme. How about a giant Santa, a nativity scene or a xmas tree.
4) Create the letters for a word in Minecraft. Mix up the letters and challenge someone to figure out the word. For example what is this word? N C I T A R F M E
5) Recreate your local shopping mall or centre in Minecraft. Try to make it as close as possible to the original.
6) Build a famous landmark using Minecraft.
7) Build a small village challenge!
Q1. Do you use Minecraft? How often do you use Minecraft and where and how do you use it? Home? iPad? Laptop?
Q10. Write a sentence, short story or poem using the following 3 words: Mineral, Mob and Survival.
I hope to see you all at 2pm on Thursday! I think this chat is going to be a ripper!