Before taking part in this weeks topic please try to watch the following video.
|Digital Safety Video|
When we learn about a topic before the lesson we call this a Flipped Lesson.
The questions for Thursday's topic are as follows:
- How can you be safe on the internet? How can you keep your computer safe?
- Who teaches you about staying safe online? What are the best ways for learning about online safety?
- What is a digital footprint and why are they important?
- What are some important things to consider when taking part in Kidsedchatnz?
- Should school’s be using social media in the classroom and why?
- How do we know which websites and people to trust on-line?
- What should you do if your personal information is hacked?
- Does anyone know any website/resources or Apps to share about Cyber safety?
If you have enjoyed this weeks Kidsedchatnz topic and want to learn more you could visit the Privacy Pirates to play a game about staying safe online.
Hope you all enjoy Kidsedchatnz this week.